It is easy for us to overlook something so basic as your boiler. You’d still be freezing cold in Lone Tree without it. One of the most widely used heating systems in Colorado is the boiler. Boilers last a long time, are efficient and provide a comfortable heating source. We understand how important it can be to keep your home warm and comfortable, that’s why we offer professional boiler replacement services for residents of Lone Tree.
Boilers heat and distribute hot water throughout your home, which keeps you warm and safe. The boiler is often forgotten about and taken for granted because it is so frequently used. However, boilers can break down when you least expect them to. This is often because a simple overlooked problem can become a costly emergency. If this happens, it is crucial to have a reliable and trusted boiler installation and replacement company available. Absolute Electrical Heating and Air offers local expertise and high quality workmanship at a fair price. Our highly qualified boiler technicians have all the skills and tools necessary to give you the best results. You can also get ongoing boiler maintenance and support throughout Lone Tree to ensure your boiler is in top condition for many years to come.
Your boiler’s efficiency is one reason you should consider replacing it. The modern world has brought us more comfort and pleasure through technological innovation. It is clearly visible in the way that we live our lives – in our homes and offices. Boilers, in particular, have come a long way since their original introduction. Modern boilers are energy-efficient appliances that can save you money and provide a constant source of heat. However, if your boiler was built more than ten years ago, there is a good chance it has a single pass design. These older boilers run at 500°F, which requires more energy and isn’t very efficient. Modern day boilers, however, are more efficient with a majority of new boilers featuring a three-pass system and can run at 300 to 325 degrees. They can reach these high temperatures without using as much energy, which makes them more economical and a better long-term investment. It can be confusing to grasp the details involved in choosing the correct boiler. Boilers can come in many configurations which affect their price, efficiency, and maintenance needs. Absolute Electrical Heating and Air recognizes your pain. Our goal is to deliver warmth and comfort using an efficient, trustworthy, and affordable boiler. We will provide you with all necessary information to assist you in making the right choice and we will install a boiler that meets your specific needs. Contact us today for more information!
Our experts can help determine when it’s time for you to replace your old boiler, no matter whether you have a radiant floor heating system or hot water radiators. Here are some indicators that your boiler might need replacement.
- Age of your boiler – It’s likely that it may be time to replace your boiler if it is over 10 years old. Sometimes, it may not be practical to continue repairing your boiler if it breaks down over and over again.
- Water leaks – You may need to replace your boiler if leaks continue to occur.
- Strange noises – It is possible that your boiler is making strange or alarming sounds. Although some noises can simply be indicative of a boiler that needs repair, others could indicate a more serious problem.
- Noise ReductionEveryone hates the high-pitched squeals that are heard at 6 a.m. from your boiler – they can be quite distressing. Boilers are notorious for producing high-pitched squeals, grating noises, and even whooshing sounds when they are operating at full steam. These noises, however, are only noticeable with older generation boilers, which were designed for a simpler time. Thanks to technological advancements, modern boilers are virtually silent and operate at lower temperatures. And, with quieter boilers, you can finally enjoy peace and quiet in your home when you want it.
- Fewer RepairsA more efficient boiler will help you save money and avoid costly repairs. Boilers operating at higher temperatures have a greater chance of malfunctioning and breaking down. Lower temperatures are a hallmark of newer boilers. They can be maintained at lower temperatures without losing their reliability and comfort. Even though repairs might be necessary, they will happen less frequently with newer boilers.
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air is driven by our passion and a determination to excel. Our goal is to offer you warmth and comfort at a fair price and with greater reliability. No matter how complex a job may seem, our team of dedicated boiler professionals has the expertise and resources to complete it. We realize that every project deserves personal attention. That is why we promise to deliver results that will exceed your expectations. We can help you replace your old boiler and provide expert advice.
Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been a trusted choice for many years. We consistently exceed customer expectations and deliver outstanding results. Our team can handle any job, no matter how small or large. We are quick to respond to all requests, no matter how urgent. You can count on us to be on-time, to respond to emergency calls 24/7, to provide detailed estimates, as well as to offer financing options. Our skilled electricians and HVAC technicians are available to come to your rescue.
We are proud to offer the following electrical, heating and AC services in Lone Tree:
Our professional electricians provide absolutely exceptional technical services on any system that uses electricity in your home or business – from lighting upgrades to electric panel replacement.
When the cold weather arrives in Colorado, make sure your heating system is working properly. Call us for furnace repairs and installations the Denver Metro area.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.