Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
Tankless water heater installation in Denver – on-demand water heaters are one the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective ways to heat water in your home! To install a tankless water heater, you will need to abide by Denver local codes and safety precautions.
Benefits Of a Tankless Water Heater in Denver
Tankless water heaters are a fantastic upgrade to your home by increasing your hot water supply to basically unlimited amount of water, lowering your overall energy costs, and future proofing your biggest asset: your home, condominium, or business. While appliance upgrades like the water heater can be costly and confusing, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air makes the upgrade to tankless seamless and cost effective for you and your family.
- Small Footprint – Tankless water heaters are incredibly small for their nearly unlimited output of hot water. They are mounted to the wall and can fit in even most closets. If space is limited in your home or condominium, a tankless water heater can give you costly real estate space back.
- Save on energy costs – Since traditional water heaters standby with hot water, they are wasting energy when you are not using them. This is due to the pilot light staying lit and keeping the water inside the tank hot. According to the US Department of Energy, on demand water heaters can be 24% to 34% more energy efficient than a conventional storage tank water heater. Their small size also allows you to install an on demand hot water heater at each hot water outlet increasing the savings on your energy cost upwards of 50%.
- Longer lasting – The tankless water heater is the longest lasting hot water option on the market. It will last you 20 years if it is well maintained. That is more than double the life of a traditional storage tank water heater.
Should I Switch from A Traditional Gas or Electric Tank Water Heater to Tankless?
If you would like to save money, time, and energy, then yes, switching to a tankless water heater makes perfect sense. Over the lifespan of your home, you will save yourself money and headaches.
If you currently have a gas or electric traditional tank style water heater, the switch to tankless will be an improvement in all areas. With our pros, the switch to either an electric or gas instant water heater will be simple. Although, an additional installation of a new PVC venting system will be required if you were currently venting through a chimney.
What The Day You Install Your Tankless Water Heater Would Look Like:
- Upgrading your gas or electric lines
- Removal of your old and outdated tank water heater
- Mounting the tankless water heater to the wall
- Installing the electric or gas line to the water heater
- Install water lines
- Install the pressure relief valve
- Install PVC exhaust
- Purge water pipes
- Enjoy your unlimited hot water supply!
Gas vs Electric Tankless Water Heater
There are two options when it comes to the energy used to power your tankless water heater. It will either be natural gas or electric. Typically, we recommend going with the fuel type that is already installed in your Denver area home whether that be gas or electric.
Although if you are looking to save money in the long term, natural gas is a cheaper energy source in Denver and the surrounding communities. Natural gas tankless water heaters have a higher initial cost but will lower over time due to a lower fuel source cost. Adding gas lines can be expensive but might be worth it if you would also like to add a gas oven and stove system.
If you’d like to add a gas line, contact the professionals, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air, to get to up and running in no time.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.