Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
Creating the proper ambiance can take any room to the next level. Often, ambiance is all about the right accent lighting. Whether you are reaching the electrical stage of a remodel, or simply want to update your existing home with improved lighting, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air can help you with all your Denver accent lighting installation needs. We handle a comprehensive range of accent lighting needs that can take your home from bland to beautiful—in just one flip of the switch!
Accent Lighting Services We Offer
Our top-rated electricians are capable of handling a complete range of accent lighting services in Denver or the nearby communities. We can help you select the right options to make your home beautiful day or night, all year long.
Our accent lighting services include but are not limited to:
- New lighting installation and complete wiring
- Removal/addition of wall sconces, lamps, and/or ballasts
- Addition of reduced output fixtures, requiring lower-wattage bulbs
- Installation of daylight dimming ballasts
- Updating current switches/installing light dimmers
- Removal of outdated/unnecessary fixtures
- Optimizing both lighting and energy efficiency
Whether you are looking to install new accent lighting in your home, wish to improve your place of business with accent lighting upgrades, or are interested in a complete remodel, our friendly and professional electricians can assist you. We offer complete customer satisfaction with every service we offer, as well as price estimates and several financing options.
How Can You Improve Your Home's Lighting?
The addition of accent lighting in your home can not only improve the overall ambiance and make a difference in your energy usage, it can also completely change the look and feel of your home.
Tips for improving the look and feel of your home's lighting:
- Focus lighting on areas that you want to be seen – Proper lighting can draw the eye to a certain area, and draw it away from other, less impressive areas.
- Opt for back or up-lighting – Adding backlighting or up-lighting near an accent wall or piece of artwork can add an element of drama.
- Consider recessed lighting – Not only does this style of lighting add a warm, modern ambiance, it also goes with any decor.
- Add unique fixtures – Unusual light fixtures, whether modern or antique, can draw the eye and add an interesting detail to the room.
- Use lamps – Overhead lighting can be harsh, especially when it’s the only light source. Instead, mix in floor and table lamps for multiple, softer light sources.
- Install dimmers – This is one of the simplest ways you can quickly and efficiently change up the feel of any room.
- Brighten up with colored light – A colored light works well in small doses, such as installed over kitchen cabinets or in a game room.
- Light up your cabinets – Have glass front cabinets? Consider adding interior lighting for a beautiful, modern effect.
- Don’t forget beam spread – Choosing various bulbs with different beam spreads can offer you a simple way to mix up the lighting from a single fixture.
- Select a statement-making lampshade – A fun, brightly-colored lampshade can be easily (and affordably) swapped out for a more demure option when you want to change it up.
- Opt for incandescent lights – These offer a softer effect than fluorescents, which are better saved for the office.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.