Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
A carbon monoxide detector in your home is crucial for keeping you and your family safe. Carbon monoxide detectors are able to accurately detect the presence of colorless, odorless – and fatal – carbon monoxide gas in your home. Without these small pieces of equipment, it is impossible to tell if there is carbon monoxide present, putting you and your family at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning.
If you need carbon monoxide detector installation, replacement or repairs in Denver, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air can help. We have the experience and training to quickly get the job done, providing top-quality work at affordable rates. These devices require proper placement to be effective and useful. They are also connected to your electrical system which means that it is essential to have your Denver carbon monoxide detector services carried out by a professional electrician. Our team is fully certified and insured and we guarantee our customers’ 100% satisfaction, every time.
How Long Do Carbon Monoxide Detectors Last?
Carbon monoxide is created when there is too much natural gas and not enough oxygen. This can occur when a natural gas-burning stove or furnace is leaking or does not work properly. Carbon monoxide is dangerous because it is entirely undetectable to the human eye and, because it is odorless, it is impossible to notice carbon monoxide by smell.
Carbon monoxide detectors are highly effective in detecting the presence of carbon monoxide in an area and alerting homeowners so that they can take appropriate action. However, they do not last forever. In fact, the vital components of a standard carbon monoxide detector will begin to fail after about five to seven years. For this reason, it’s wise to replace your home’s carbon monoxide detectors every five years. Additionally, the system’s batteries should be regularly checked and replaced as needed, ideally twice or more every year.
Let Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Handle Your Carbon Monoxide Detector Needs
Our trained electricians can help you install new carbon monoxide detectors, repair broken units, replace your entire system, or assist you with any other Denver carbon monoxide detector service you may need. We offer superior services backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee and our electricians will always arrive on time. We even offer 24-hour emergency service so you can rely on us at any time of day or night.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.