Top-Rated Professional HVAC and electrical services contractor serving Wheat Ridge, CO. Call today to save $50 on your service!
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air will work with our customers to get their home or business’ essential mechanical systems back up and running as quickly as possible.
When your AC, heating or electrical system isn’t working as it should, you need to hire professionals that know what they’re doing and have fully-certified and insured electricians and technicians to address your problem. All you have to do is call 720-381-1767 to schedule service and start the repair process. We’ll send out a trained professional who will go over your A/C, heating or electrical system to find the cause behind the problem.
If you’re looking to hire an electrician or HVAC technician, make sure to do your homework ahead of time. When you’ve narrowed down the list through websites and online reviews for local Wheat Ridge electricians, heating and AC experts, ask these questions when they come out to quote the job:
- Are Your Technicians Certified and Insured? Only trained professionals should perform electrical repairs and service panel upgrades. Therefore, if a company doesn’t use certified electricians or are unable to provide proof of insurance, you should probably find another company to work with. Look for a top-rated home services company that carries liability and workman’s comp insurance. All electricians and technicians employed by Absolute Electrical Heating and Air are fully certified and insured. This means our employees have gone to school to learn the tools of the trade and have registered with a local or state governing body.
- Who Does The Work? Once you call an HVAC and electrical company to come out and assess the situation, they will provide you with a detailed explanation of the suggested repair along with a quote for the service. Be sure to ask the company about the technicians who will be doing the work, such as their experience, qualifications, length of time doing the job, etc. Ask them for references. As a family-owned and operated business, we make sure only to hire properly trained technicians with years of experience that have extensive experience and know what they’re doing. We give them the tools and technology to provide our customers with the best service available.
- What Kind Of Costs Can You Expect? A reputable home services company will give you a detailed estimate with information about the parts, other materials, labor and a contingency cost in case of problems. The quote should specify if the labor price is a flat rate or hourly. It should also give you an idea of how long the work takes to complete. You also need to know what payment methods the company accepts and if they offer financing program for your project.
- Do You Need A Permit? Some cities, counties and municipalities many require a permit for any electrical or HVAC repair or upgrade you do. Upon completion of this work, a local inspector may visit the home or business to ensure the work was done correctly. They’ll be looking to make sure the right materials were used during the process, and no shortcuts were taken. Working with a dependable HVAC and electrical company like Absolute Electrical Heating will ensure that your project is done right.
- Is There A Warranty With The Work? Many electrical and HVAC companies offer a warranty on their work – some for 30 days, some for longer. This warranty will cover any part or work related to the initial problem, and the technician will come back out, usually free of charge. Always get the warranty information in writing so there is no confusion in the future.
HVAC and electrical systems can be complex, and never should a person without the proper experience and training attempt repairs or maintenance themselves. Doing so could lead to an electrical fire, damaged appliances or even serious injury. Our Wheat Ridge Electrical Heating and Air specialists will come out right away to repair, replace and maintain your AC, heating or electrical system.
Wheat Ridge residents want only the best HVAC and electrical company for their homes and businesses. As a family-owned and operated business since 2012, we can offer you superior services, friendly, professional technicians and prompt, 24/7 service, including:
If you have problems with your AC, heat or electrical system in Wheat Ridge, give us a call at 720-381-1767. If you just need your system “inspected and maintained” for the winter or summer, we can do that for you too! We take all our customer’s needs seriously! Your HVAC and electrical problems become our problems. You are a priority to us!
Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
Air Conditioning Installation Wheat Ridge CO – For experienced heating, AC, or electrical service in Wheat Ridge, CO, turn to our experienced electricians and HVAC technicians. We offer affordable rates and are there when you need us most. Your satisfaction, comfort, and safety are our top priorities.
We are proud to offer the following electrical, heating and AC services in Wheat Ridge:
Our professional electricians provide absolutely exceptional technical services on any system that uses electricity in your home or business – from lighting upgrades to electric panel replacement.
When the cold weather arrives in Colorado, make sure your heating system is working properly. Call us for furnace repairs and installations the Denver Metro area.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.