When your home or business’ electrical or HVAC systems are not working correctly, you need to call in an experienced and knowledgeable home services company with a 5 Star reputation. In Federal Heights, that means calling in Absolute Electrical Heating and Air. As a family-owned and operated business, we are committed to ensuring our customers are 100% satisfied with the service we provide.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your electrical system, air conditioner or furnace; we can repair, replace and maintain it all for you. Give our Federal Heights electricians and HVAC technicians a call at 720-381-1767, so we can promptly send out a reliable, friendly and experienced service tech to diagnose the problem and give you an estimate of the cost.
Before you hire just any HVAC technician or electrician you find on the Internet, you need to research and vet them properly. This means asking them questions and reading reviews so you can feel confident and secure that they will do the job correctly. What kinds of questions should you ask the company?
- Do You Use Certified Technicians? Does The Company Have Insurance? If the company doesn’t use certified technicians or have insurance, you don’t want to use them. A certified technician means they’ve been educated in the trade and have registered with a local or state governing body. Due to the dangers of working with electricity, it’s imperative to hire only those people certified or companies with certified technicians. Make sure the company or contractor has a minimum of $500,000 in both worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
- Who will perform the work? If a company provides you with a quote, ask them about the technician they’ll send out. What is their experience? What qualifications do they have? How long have they been working on your particular issue? You can also ask for references.
- What will the cost be? Reputable companies will provide you with both an estimate that includes labor, materials and contingency should they experience problems. The quote should lay out if the rate is hourly or flat, and how long the work will take. Find out if the work will include related costs like wall repair. Make sure the quote includes payment terms. .
- Is a permit necessary? There are some projects where cities demand a permit. This means a local inspector will need to review the work that’s been done to ensure it’s been done correctly and is safe. A local inspector is a safety measure for both homeowners and business owners. If you hire a reputable HVAC and electrical company, they are often the ones to get the permit necessary to start the work.
- Will the work come with a warranty? It’s always good to learn what warranty, if any, a company offers to its clients if something isn’t working or breaks. A technician will come back, free of charge, to address the problem. Be sure this warranty is down in writing.
Due to the complexity of electrical, air conditioning and heating systems, you should never attempt to do a do-it-yourself repair. You could damage your appliances, injure yourself or start an electrical fire. Instead, hire a reputable home service company such as Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to repair, replace and maintain your mechanical systems.
As a resident of Federal Heights, you have choices when it comes to electrical, heating and air conditioning companies. Why choose Absolute Electrical Heating and Air for your systems?
Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
For experienced heating, AC, or electrical service in Federal Heights CO, turn to our experienced technicians. We offer affordable rates and are there when you need us most. Your satisfaction, comfort, and safety are our top priorities.
We are proud to offer the following electrical, heating and AC services in Federal Heights:
Our professional electricians provide absolutely exceptional technical services on any system that uses electricity in your home or business – from lighting upgrades to electric panel replacement.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.