It is easy to forget something so simple as your boiler in the hustle and bustle of daily life. Without this essential piece of heating equipment you’d be left freezing in the cold Castle Pines winter months.
One of the most popular heating systems in Colorado is the boiler. Boilers are durable and provide efficient heating. It is important to maintain your home’s comfort. This is why professional replacement services are so important.
Boilers heat water and distribute it throughout your home. This will keep you warm, safe and comfortable. It is easy to forget about the boiler when you spend so much time busy with other things. Boilers can fail at the worst times. Sometimes it is due to a small problem that becomes a costly emergency. You will need a reliable and trustworthy boiler replacement and installation company to help you when this happens. Absolute Electrical Heating and Air is a local business that offers expert advice and high-quality workmanship at a fair cost. Our highly skilled boiler technicians are equipped with the right skills and tools to deliver the best results for you in a timely fashion. We also provide boiler maintenance and repair throughout Castle Pines so you can get the best out of your boiler over the years.
Efficiency is one of the most important reasons to replace your old boiler. Modern technology has made our lives easier and more pleasant. It’s evident in the way we live, in our homes, in our communities and in our cities. Boilers have made great strides since their introduction to the world. Boilers can be energy-saving, efficient appliances that protect Mother Nature and help you save money on your out-of-control energy bills. If your boiler was installed more than ten years ago, it is likely to have a single-pass design. These boilers are usually set at 500 degrees, which is a lot more energy-intensive and less efficient. Modern boilers are much more efficient. Modern boilers are more efficient, with three-pass systems and run at temperatures between 300 and 350 degrees. These boilers are more energy-efficient and therefore are worth the investment. It can be difficult to understand the many complexities involved with choosing the right boiler. There are many options for boilers, which can impact their cost, energy efficiency, maintenance, and price. Absolute Electrical Heating and Air understands your pain and promises to provide you with the warmth of heat using a reliable, efficient, and affordable boiler. We provide all the information you need to help you make the best decision and choose the boiler that suits your needs. Get in touch with us today to start!
Our experts can help you determine when your boiler needs to be replaced, regardless of whether you have a radiators or a hydronic in-flooring heating system. These are some of the signs that your boiler needs to be replaced.
- Your boiler’s age: It is possible that your boiler has become too old to be repaired successfully. If your boiler is going to fail again, it might be worth not continuing to repair it.
- Water leaks: Your boiler is likely to start leaking at some point due to its high water consumption. These types of problems can be fixed, but it could mean that your boiler system needs to be replaced.
- Strange sounds: If your boiler makes strange or unusual noises, you should get it checked out. Some noises may be harmless and can be an indication that your boiler needs repairs.
- Noise Reduction – High-pitched squeals are something everyone hates, especially at 6:00 a.m. They can be very distressing and frustrating. Your boiler is one example of this. Boilers can make high-pitched squeals and grating sounds, as well as whooshing noises when they’re operating at full steam. These sounds are more noticeable in older boilers as they were made for simpler times. Modern boilers operate at lower temperatures and are almost silent thanks to technological advances. With quieter boilers you can finally have peace and quiet at home.
- Fewer Repairs – You don’t need to spend money on repairs if you want your boiler to be more efficient. Boilers that operate at higher temperatures are more likely to fail and malfunction. Modern boilers run at lower temperatures which make them more reliable and easy to maintain, without sacrificing comfort. Although repairs are inevitable, they will occur less frequently than older boilers.
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air is driven to deliver the comfort of heat with a passion and commitment to excellence. No matter the challenge, our dedicated team is ready to tackle any project. We know that every project demands personal attention. Therefore, we strive to exceed your expectations. We are here to help you, whether you want to replace your boiler or need expert advice.
Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
Absolute Electrical Heating and Air is a company that exceeds expectations and delivers exceptional results. Our team will take care of whatever you need. We will respond quickly to any request, whether it is to repair your heater in winter, schedule an inspection of your electrical system or install a new AC unit in summer. We are available to assist you with any emergency, provide detailed estimates and flexible financing options. Our team of highly-trained AC, heater, and electrical technicians is here to help make your life easier.
We are proud to offer the following electrical, heating and AC services in Castle Pines:
Our professional electricians provide absolutely exceptional technical services on any system that uses electricity in your home or business – from lighting upgrades to electric panel replacement.
When the cold weather arrives in Colorado, make sure your heating system is working properly. Call us for furnace repairs and installations the Denver Metro area.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.