At Absolute Electrical Heating and Air, our expert electric, heating, and cooling technicians in in Boulder provide top-notch technical services to homes and businesses throughout the area. We are a trusted family-owned and operated company, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
Whether your home or commercial building needs electrical, heating, or cooling service, or if you are looking to repair or replace your water heater or take care of issues with your indoor air quality, we are here to provide the high-quality work you need.
- Are your technicians certified? Is your company insured? These are deal-breaker questions. When a technician holds a valid contractor’s license, it means they have completed the necessary education and are registered with a governing body at the state or local level. This is incredibly important for electricians because of the potentially high liability of electrical work, you should also make sure that the electrician is insured. Electrical contractors should carry at least $500,000 in liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Who’s doing the work? If the technician giving you the quote won’t be the one doing the work, ask about the experience and qualifications of the one who will be completing the job. You can also ask about their typical work and request references.
- What’s the total cost? You should be provided with a quote that includes materials, labor, and a contingency in case they come across any problems. The quote should also include whether the labor charge is hourly or a flat rate, and how long the work is expected to take. You should also ask about related costs affected by the work, such as drywall repair. The quote should also state the payment terms. Some workers ask for a percentage of payment upon reaching certain project milestones.
- Do I need a permit? Some projects require a permit, which ensures that the work will be checked by a local inspector. This is an important safety measure designed to protect homeowners. Technicians are typically responsible for pulling permits with the appropriate agency.
- Is there a warranty if something breaks? It’s a good idea to find out what kind of guarantee the company offers if something breaks or doesn’t work as expected. Some workers will come back and fix problems within a year of completion. Do make sure that the warranty or guarantee is in writing.
Because electrical systems are complex and extremely dangerous if mishandled, we recommend never attempting to handle electrical troubleshooting or repairs on your own. Mishandling your electrical system can result in damaged appliances and even an electrical fire.
Very professional… The technician who installed my attic fan was very professional. He went beyond the call of duty, a…
I am extremely happy with Absolute Electrical Heating and Air… I hired Absolute Electrical Heating and Air to replace some…
Ben was amazing! Thank you, and I must say Ben was amazing. He answered all my questions and worked around…
Beyond happy with the final product… Steve Schartz was fantastic with our entryway fixture installation. He was patient throughout as…
Very happy with his work… Ben was competent and completed the job quickly. Very happy with his work.
We will definitely hire them again! Great team! They did a great job updating the electrical on our 100 year…
They were prompt, efficient, knowledgeable… I was surprised about all aspects of this transaction. They were prompt (a little early)…
Very knowledgeable, good price, and great at explaining… Daniel from Absolute Electrical Heating and Air was great. Very knowledgeable, good…
For experienced heating, AC, or electrical service in Boulder, CO, turn to our experienced technicians. We offer affordable rates and are there when you need us most. Your satisfaction, comfort, and safety are our top priorities.
We are proud to offer the following electrical, heating and AC services in Boulder:
Our professional electricians provide absolutely exceptional technical services on any system that uses electricity in your home or business – from lighting upgrades to electric panel replacement.
When the cold weather arrives in Colorado, make sure your heating system is working properly. Call us for furnace repairs and installations the Denver Metro area.
Make sure your air conditioner is running properly before the summer heat hits. Call us for AC repairs, installations, maintenance and tune-ups in the Denver Metro area.
Our Industry Partners
Proudly Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area,
Contact Absolute Electrical Heating and Air Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2012, Absolute Electrical Heating and Air has been providing top-notch service to both residential and commercial spaces throughout the greater Denver Metro Area and beyond. We believe in providing powerful solutions to your heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.