You have Boiler Super Powers and you aren’t afraid to use them! You put the ‘E’ in Excellence! You Absolute-ly go above and beyond to treat customers like family!
Does this sound like you? Read On!…
We are searching high and low to find just the right person for our full-time, Boiler Technician position. It’s not just a job, it’s a career and one where you’ll get competitive pay, and some attractive benefits too!
Come work where you are a valued team member with opportunities for advancement, not just a number. Positive, fun, and energetic work environment. We are a family owned and operated Electrical Heating & Air Conditioning service company. Our clients and our staff are the reason for the continued growth and success we’ve experienced over the past 10 years!
The deep respect we hold for this industry and the individuals who commit their lives to mastering their craft is what separates us from all of the other companies.
Our Boiler Technicians possess a combination of strong Customer Service First mindset, along with Advanced boiler troubleshooting and installation skills.
What kind of person are you?
• You have lots of home services industry experience.
• You come to the rescue of each and every customer.
• You can adapt to change like a chameleon.
• You know your way around mobile electronic devices and in-field estimating systems.
• You are patiently and pleasantly persistent.
• You provide Superhero Service again and again.
• Drive a company vehicle safely and responsible
• Possess an EPA Type 2 or Universal Certification, NATE certifications are preferred but not required
Primary Job Requirements:
• Proven field service experience.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical HVAC equipment.
• Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• 3-5 years of boiler service and installation technician experience preferred
• NATE certification a plus
• Sales experience a plus
• Superior troubleshooting/diagnostic repair & replacement skills for residential equipment
• Stable employment history a plus
• Clean and professional appearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
• Ability to pass a background check
What We Offer:
• Competitive Commission Structure, $80-$120k Salary DOE
• Company-matched retirement.
• Paid employee/dependent benefits.
• The opportunity to increase your standard of living for you and your family.